הקואליציה נגד פרוות
הקואליציה הבינלאומית נגד פרווה מבוססת בישראל אבל זאת קואליציה בינלאומית, עם 80 ארגונים ברחבי העולם!
International Anti-Fur Coalition (IAFC)
International Anti-Fur Coalition (IAFC) is a non profit organization focusing on the atrocities of the fur trade, in which hundred millions of rabbits and over 75 million animals are brutally murdered every year for their fur.
IAFC was founded in 2006. The coalition gathers over 50 Anti-Fur organizations worldwide, working to bring an end to the horror of the fur industry
Simultaneous ’Global days of action’ like demonstrations, ’Information days’ and special events are held regularly all over the world.
With the help of volunteer artists, the coalition has launched the song and a video clip ’Skinned Alive, that has been viewed and heard throughout the world. The goal is to expose the pain, suffering and anguished killings in the name of the fashion fur industry.
China has been a major focus, for IAFC, the first years on account of the attention they received via the Olympic games in addition to the fact that China is the largest producer of fur. At the time of the Chinese New Year, members held successful annual global protests at Chinese embassies worldwide.
- Worldwide willingness to close the fur industry down.
- Governments should legislate and enforce laws against the fur industry.
- Human obligation of compassion and protection.
- Uniting our voice and strength, internationally, on the behalf of animals.
- Confronting those cruelties through major campaigns targeting the barbaric practices of the fur trade.
- Advocating to reduce and hopefully end animal suffering.
- Our intent is to implement meaningful improvement of the fate of animals.
- Exposing the truth about fur, via creating media and public awareness.
- Public pressure on fur selling companies.
- Promoting anti-fur industry legislation.
- Educating the public on animal rights.